Goodnewsamerica.us Uses Open Source To Inform America
Atlanta, GA, July 13, 2004 - In the world of online news the competition can be tough. The newest addition to that world, goodnewsamerica.us , wants to be a player in this world and they intend to do it with Open Source software. They have chosen...
Have You Experienced The "Jumping Frog" Disease??
Before I get started...I want to make it very clear that it is not my intention in any way to offend any individual or disparage any particular company. I'll be blunt in my personal opinion and observations. However, I would really like to see...
How To Choose The Best Domain Name
In this article we are going to look at the thought process you should go thru to choose your domain name.
First of all let's define what a domain name is.
A unique name that represents each computer on the Internet. (Some...
Marketing Tourism Online, part two: Attracting Visitors to your Website
This is part two of an article series which will introduce some basic strategies, considerations, elements, and techniques for marketing tourism products online. We plan to update and refine these articles as situations change and when we have new...
Taxes and Your E-Commerce Business
Starting an online business can seem overwhelming at first. Finding the right domain name, getting reliable hosting, web design, and figuring out credit card transactions are full-time concerns. One often-overlooked component is taxes. If your...
Great Response by Auto Responder
1. Collect leads with your autoresponder. You will get an e-mail digest of everyone's e-mail addresses who requests information from your autoresponder.
2. Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material.
3. Publish free reports in autoresponder format. The reports should be related to your business or web site. Giving away free stuff will quickly increase your traffic. Example: You get a report about eu-domains at email@example.com
4. Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey in autoresponder format. This type of information will help you serve them better.
5. Instead of answering every customer question that's e-mailed to you, publish " Frequently Ask Questions" in autoresponder format. This will save time and money.
6. You could publish your testimonials or endorsements in autoresponder format if you don't have the room in your ad copy. It's more effective to include all of them.
7. Provide back issues of your e-zine archives in auto- responder format. This will give your
subscribers and web site visitors easy access to them.
8. Publish your entire web site in autoresponder format. Sometimes visitors don't have enough time read your entire site. They could print it out and read it offline.
9. You could offer your ebook in autoresponder format. Your visitors won't have to download it or have the software to read it right away.
10. You could publish the terms and conditions to any business transactions in autoresponder format. This could include return policies, purchases, refunds etc.
11. You get free autoresponders at superresponder.com and royal-autoresponder.com. Every mail comes with an ad of these companies. You can ask for a list with paid autoresponders with an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.