6 Ways Search Engines Find Your Web site
1) Your information contained in your domain name Example: www.CoachMaria.com 2) The words used in the name of each pages Example: www.CoachMaria.com/business/webmarketing.html 3) The Title you give each page of your web site. Example: About...
A Network Of Web Sites Is Not Enough!
The big thing these days is your ability to capture the market. So how do you do that? Do you... 1) Use spam tactics? 2) Have a massive banner campaign? 3) Spends lots of money of PPC Advertising? 4) Build a huge web site? 5) Link to...
How to Quickly Gain Traffic to Your New Web Site
The problem with a new site is that it often takes a long
time before it is indexed by the search engines. This means
you are missing out on getting traffic and making sales.
Google places new sites in the "sandbox" which means
they are on...
MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS the 'Affiliate Way'
An Affiliate Marketer is someone who actively promotes the products or services of one or more businesses, and receives commissions on sales generated through his/her referrals. A successful Affiliate Marketer is efficient and 'savvy', can locate a...
New Ways To Have Success On The Internet
There are several standard things you can do to increase traffic on your website. These are publishing an ezine, providing free email, give things away for free, updating your site every day, installing a message board or discussion group,...
10 Steps To Bigger Affiliate Commissions!
If you're having trouble making money from affiliate programs, or are looking for ways to increase your existing income from them, here is a quick list to get you going:
1. Learn how to PRE-sell your visitors instead of hard-selling them. Using this technique will put your visitors in the right frame of mind to visit the merchant's website and have a look at the product offerings.
2. Focus on one or two products and put all of your your effort into promoting them. Your visitors aren't looking for a shopping mall, but rather a website that has great information on their area of interest.
3. Purchase the products you are promoting. This will enable you to know first-hand if the product is of high-enough quality to deserve your efforts, and will give you the ability to provide an honest recommendation based on your own experience with the product.
4. Create an email course and include your affiliate link in each email with a recommendation on how that product will help your visitors. You will need an autoresponder for this idea, and I recommend you use one of these: http://www.aweber.com http://www.getresponse.com http://www.autorespondercentral.com
5. Write articles and submit them to newsletter authors and article directories. You can either include a recommendation for the product within the article, or at the end in your author's resource box.
6. Add a few lines promoting an affiliate product in your signature that goes out in all of your emails.
Every email you send will have your advertisement with your affiliate link in it.
7. Purchase a domain name strictly for the purpose of promoting your favorite affiliate program. You can get more information on this at: http://www.shorterlinks.com
8. Create a mini site that focuses on only one affiliate program. Spend your time promoting this site through search engine positioning, pay-per-click search engines, ezine ads, etc.
9. Create an ebook with useful information on your chosen topic and give it away. In your ebook you will have links to different affiliate products and if any sales are made through them you will get the commissions. Make sure you let other webmasters know they are free to give away your ebook as well so you can get as many copies as possible out there.
10. And last but not least is to create your OWN product! Satisfied customers will gladly purchase from you again in the future. If you don't have other products to sell them, make recommendations of products that you can earn a commission from through affiliate programs.
This is definitely not intended to be a comprehensive list, but if you apply these techniques you can quickly start to see an increase in your affiliate commissions!
About the Author
Chuck McCullough shows you exactly how to make serious money through affiliate programs in his new ebook titled: "Affiliate Mistakes: Maximizing Your Profits From Affiliate Programs!" Click here to learn more: http://www.affiliatemistakes.com